Beautiful clothes don't always have to break the bank. These are just a few of our favorite basics that are under $100.
- Missguided High Neck Tie Waist Shift Dress ($45) missguided.com
A simple, chic little gray shift dress that will give you the ultimate ladylike look.
- Tularosa Edie One Piece ($91) revolve.com
Go from beach to drinks by pulling on a pair of jeans over this classic, open-back one-piece.
- BCBG Faux-Leather Waist Belt ($58) bcbg.com
Finished with beautiful topstitching, this timeless belt can pull any outfit together in a cinch.
- Topshop Urban Mixed Media Bomber Coat ($85) nordstrom.com
Satin pockets and zipper detail contrast with the wool of the jacket for a cool texture mashup.
- Uniqlo Women Drape ¾ Sleeve Blouse ($30) uniqlo.com
A classic in the making: this blouse has the versatility of a plain white tee with a more elegant look.
- Weekday Jimi Short Sleeve Jumpsuit ($91) asos.com
With sharp lapels, a belted waist, and a loose fit, this jumpsuit reads relaxed yet polished.
- Zara Pleated Semi-Long Skirt ($20) zara.com
Schoolgirl meets sophisticated in this ultra-flattering pleated midi skirt that nips at the waist and flares out to a full shape.
- Sole Society Dawson Oversize Faux Leather Shopper ($65) nordstrom.com
This spacious tote is perfect for anyone on the go, whether your on your way to work or a beach resort.
- Commando Classic Control Thong Bodysuit ($78) bloomingdales.com
Show and don’t tell in this sleek bodysuit that will keep everything in control and keep you feeling sexy.
- Anne Klein Women’s Black Leather Strap Watch 34mm AK-2618RGBK ($65) macys.com
Stand the test of time with this ticking timepiece that proves everything looks better in rose gold.
- BlankNYC Vegan Lace-Up Leather Skinny ($98) revolve.com
Get ready to rock n’ roll in these faux leather skinny jeans with slick lace up detailing.
- Nina Athena Shoe ($85) ninashoe.com
If you’re on the move, slip on these silky, shiny sandals that won’t leave your feet hurting at the end of the day.