Rapidly expanding co-working beauty chain Phenix Salon Suites will add five locations totaling approximately 28,000 square feet in the TriState Area, including its first three units in New Jersey. The locations are:
- Tinton Falls Plaza, 980 Shrewsbury Avenue in Tinton Falls, New Jersey (5,962 square feet)
- Garden State Pavilions, 2240 West Marlton Pike in Cherry Hill, New Jersey (5,500 square feet)
- 45 Central Drive in Clark, New Jersey (5,400 square feet)
- Golden Crest Plaza, 596 Westport Avenue in Norwalk, Connecticut (6,000 square feet)
- Carmans Plaza, 941 Carmans Road in Massapequa, New York (5,200 square feet)
David Townes, who heads Cushman & Wakefield’s East Rutherford-based New Jersey retail team, serves as the franchise’s New York metropolitan area exclusive leasing agent. Townes brokered the New Jersey leases with Alana Friedman. Metro Commercial’s Allesandro Randazzo represented the landlord for Garden State Pavilions. Sam Bernhaut and Nicole Nannola of CBRE represented the owner of 45 Central Drive. Jeff Kintzer of Royal Properties serving as landlord broker for Golden Crest Plaza; Dan Glazer of Ripco represented the property owner of Carmans Plaza.
Phenix Salon Suites maintains more than 250 locations nationally.
“Phenix Salon Suites offers distinctive co-working space for hair stylists and other beauty professionals, and its rapid growth in our region — and nationwide — speaks to the success of this forward-thinking concept,” Townes noted. “The personal services industry is thriving, and it is clear that demand among entrepreneurs within this space will continue unabated. In turn, Phenix has become a sought-after, high-traffic retail tenant.”