John Sass, broker-owner of CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest Realty, with offices in Caldwell and Little Falls, N.J., announced his agency’s winners of CENTURY 21 awards for 2019, based on customer service and gross closed commissions, a sales benchmark in real estate. The winners were announced at the CENTURY 21 annual awards ceremony on March 5, 2020 at the Venetian in Garfield.
These Century 21 awards are presented to agents and offices that consistently provide high levels of customer service and sales production:
· Quality Service Pinnacle Award – Paula Cano, Yaw “Tracy” Chan, Bruno Marino, Joseph Scotto
· Masters Ruby Award – Joseph Scotto
· CENTURION Award and Presidents Producer Award – Yaw “Tracy” Chan
· Gold Medallion Award – Century 21 Cedarcrest Realty, for sales production
· Quality Service Pinnacle Office Award – For the ninth year in a row, Century 21 Cedarcrest Realty won this prestigious award—the system’s top honor—for delivering superior customer service
Sass also announced the winners of the NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Sales Award, recognizing real estate professionals who have demonstrated excellence in the field of salesmanship.
· Bronze Award – Paula Cano, Patrick Smith
· Silver Award – Joseph Scotto
· Gold Award – Yaw “Tracy” Chan
“I am proud of the work our real estate associates put into every transaction, which is reflected in the service awards they consistently win. Our team is dedicated to building positive, long-term relationships with home buyers and sellers,” said Sass. “They are also applying the Century 21 real estate technology and our in-house training to nurture leads more effectively and develop more robust books of business, resulting in the awards for sales production.”
For more information about Century 21 Cedarcrest Realty, visit http://www.Century21Cedarcrest.com