T3 Sixty, a residential real estate brokerage industry research and advisory firm, has released the 2020 Real Estate Almanac. This 450-page annual printed report analyzes the core components of the residential real estate brokerage industry and organizes key data about them into five sections: leaders (SP 200), organized real estate (ORE 200), technology (Tech 500), enterprises (franchise brands and holding companies) and brokerages (Mega 1000).
Released electronically in the first five months of the year, each section comes together in the comprehensive printed edition of the Real Estate Almanac: one resource that gives industry executives insight into where the industry is, where it is headed and who is taking it there. The compendium includes 2,257 companies, organizations and leaders who excelled in 2019 and lead the industry in 2020.
All 2,257 organizations and leaders listed in the Almanac will receive a complimentary copy of the 450-page report via mail this week. A limited number of printed copies are available for purchase, but everyone has access to the information at no cost at realestatealmanac.com.
The 2020 Real Estate Almanac includes the following five sections:
- The SP 200, a ranking of 234 of the nation’s most powerful and influential leaders
- The ORE 200, a ranking of the nation’s 200 largest MLSs and 200 largest local and state Realtor associations
- The Tech 500, indexing 279 technology services providers, in 63 different functionalities
- Real Estate Enterprises, a ranking of the nation’s 20 largest franchise brands and holding companies
- The Mega 1000, a ranking of the nation’s 1,000 largest brokerages
Started in September 2019, the research and compilation of the report’s data took more than 1,200 hours and involved poring over companies’ year-end financials and reporting, numerous surveys, interviews, verification and even some audits. T3 Sixty also uses its proprietary algorithms to test and benchmark data against industry parameters and regional standards.