Threekit, the platform buyers use to configure and customize their products in 3D, augmented reality (AR) and via Virtual Photographer, announced that its 3D and AR products are now live in the BigCommerce Apps Marketplace.
SToday, more than 60,000 companies use BigCommerce, from small and medium-sized businesses to giant enterprises. According to builtwith.com, BigCommerce is the No. 2 global SaaS platform for the top one million e-commerce sites in the world.
Through the Threekit and BigCommerce, brands can:
- Enable customization, personalization and configuration in real-time;
- Show millions of potential product configurations in AR;
- Use the Threekit Virtual Photographer to create photorealistic images at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional photography;
- Reduce returns as customers are able to view, explore and customize products to match exactly what they are looking for and
- Quickly integrate their website with a customized product experience.
“It’s more important now than ever before for brands to have robust product visualizations that shoppers can rely on to make informed purchasing decisions,” said Matt Gorniak, CEO of Threekit. “We’re excited to see the amazing visual shopping experiences that BigCommerce companies will build with the integration of a brand new suite of tools.”