GFP Real Estate LLC announced that it has signed 20,762 square feet of new lease transactions at 40 Exchange Place in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Allen Gurevich, senior managing director of GFP Real Estate, represented the owner, GFP Real Estate, in each of the following transactions:
- Golden, Rothschild, Spagnola, Lundell, Boylan, Garubo and Bell P.C., a law firm focused on the defense of civil cases, insurance coverage disputes, and workers’ compensation matters, either on behalf of insurers or self-insured entities, signed a 10-year lease for an additional 7,400 square feet of office space on the 19th floor. Dylan Weisman and Matthew Siegel of Newmark represented the tenant in the transaction. GFP will build out new offices, conference rooms and a pantry for the tenant.
- Mobilo, a tech firm that offers a “smart” business card that allows users to simply tap and share their contact details, gather leads and connect to over 3,000 apps and CRM tools, signed a short-term lease for 6,000 square feet on the 13th floor. GFP’s Gurevich also represented the tenant in the direct transaction.
- SoHo Men’s Health, a patient-focused, innovative specialty care facility, signed a five-year lease for 1,225 square feet of office space on the 17th floor. Gurevich also represented the tenant in the direct transaction.
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP), experts in pediatrics and advocates for children, signed a five-year lease for 2,800 square feet of office space on the 19th floor. Megan Keenan of Keenen Ellicott Inc. represented the tenant in the transaction. GFP Real Estate will build out new offices, conference rooms, pantry and a breakout room for the tenant, as well as install a new tenant-controlled HVAC system.
- Tasty’s Deli and Café Corp. signed a 10-year lease for 2,087 square feet of ground level and basement level retail space. In addition to Gurevich, Benjamin Birnbaum and Andrew Taub of Newmark represented the landlord in the transaction; Jordan Raphan of Kassin Sabbagh Realty represented the tenant.
- Affinity Capital Exchange, the first platform specifically designed for institutional loyalty players to optimize loyalty program economics signed a short-term lease for 1,250 square feet of office space on the 13th floor. Cole Chartash of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.