Overstock.com, Inc. opened 2019 with several award-winning recognitions, including Media Post’s Appy Award for Best Retail App and eTail’s Best in Class Award for Best Mobile App. Key features of the award-winning app include augmented reality (AR) featuring the highest quality digital 3D models, personalized product recommendations, and unique search functions.
“Overstock’s mobile apps help us create an increased convenient shopping experience for our customers,” said Sumit Goyal, Overstock.com’s chief digital officer. “We’re constantly using technology to help our customers find just what they’re looking for, and I couldn’t be prouder of the recognition our mobile apps team has received for their hard work.”
Overstock’s mobile-first approach and dedication to cutting-edge technological innovation led to these recent wins, while the online retailer received additional award recognition for excelling in other areas of the business. Overstock opened 2019 with additional wins for its customer-centric strategy, excellence in general company initiatives, and its outstanding employees.
“I’m proud of the wide array of notable recognition Overstock has received in 2019,” said Dave Nielsen, president of Overstock.com retail. “Our retail team has worked hard to stay at the forefront of innovation to create an intuitive customer experience, which has helped us lead the home goods and furniture market.”
List of all 2019 awards for Overstock.com, Inc. follows below.
Awards in tech innovation:
- eTail’s Best in Class Award for Best Mobile App
- Media Post’s Appy Award for Best Retail App
- Mobile Star Awards’ “Superstar” Best Retail Shopping App
Awards in customer service and loyalty:
- Loyalty360’s Top 10 Award for Customer Loyalty Team
- Stevie Award in Customer Service and Sales – Bronze e-Commerce Customer Service Award in other service industries
- Silver Loyalty360 Award in Employee Engagement
- Silver Loyalty360 Award in Customer Loyalty Strategy
Awards in general company:
- Shatter List recognition for creating and implementing impactful programs and company cultures to create inclusivity from the Women Tech Council
- Best of State Award in General Merchandising
Awards recognizing outstanding Overstock individuals:
- Loyalty360’s Influential Individual – Vice President, Customer Care Jimmy Budnik
- Loyalty360’s 20 Under 40 Awards – Vice President, Customer Care Jimmy Budnik
- Stevie Award in Customer Service and Sales for Silver Woman of the Year in Customer Service – Senior Customer Care Operations Manager Debra Dubuque
- Stevie Award in Customer Service and Sales for Silver Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year in other service industries – Customer Care Solutions Manager Jessica Gomez
- Stevie Award in Customer Service and Sales for Bronze Back-Office Customer Service Professional of the Year in other service industries – Customer Care Escalations Support Specialist Wendy Wright