Wolverine and 343 Industries are continuing their partnership for a second year in a row. Following the first launch in 2022 of the Wolverine x Halo Master Chief boot that sold out in less than one minute, this four-boot, limited-edition drop will be available on March 16 in Spartan-inspired colorways: Wild Kovan, Foxwood Seal, Scorpion Horvath, and Midnight Frost.
The boots come at an exciting time for the Halo franchise with the recent launch of Halo Infinite’s Season 3: Echoes Within that took place on March 7. Drawing inspiration from Halo Infinite’s multiplayer experience, the one-of-a-kind boots take cues from the Spartan’s armor and the customization options in the Halo universe.
“After a powerful moment with the Wolverine x Halo Master Chief Boot selling out in just a few seconds last year, we’re thrilled to launch this coveted Spartan-inspired boot collection,” said Scott Schoessel, VP of Global Marketing at Wolverine. “This partnership is representative of the unwavering commitment we have to reaching consumers across multiple touchpoints – including gaming. We couldn’t be more excited to give fans a unique way to express their style by way of their favorite media franchise.”
From the colors to the shape and design, the boot’s aesthetic embraces Halo’s DNA, while providing the comfort, strength and support Wolverine is best known for. Features include:
- A reflective patch on the tongue inspired by Spartan helmet visors
- UNSC (United Nations Space Command) insignia found throughout the boot
- An UltraSpring™ high rebound ETPU midsole for a lightweight, energized ride
- Rubber lug outsoles to grip the ground for excellent traction
- Knit and premium full-grain leather upper with TPU rand providing an additional protective layer
- Metallic tipped color pop laces with secondary tonal lace
- Color block hexagonal comfort control lining and removable PU footbed with mesh top liner.
“Every Spartan needs a pair of boots they can count on, and we’re excited to continue our partnership with Wolverine to bring a new range of boots to Halo fans,” said John Friend, Head of Halo & Xbox Consumer Products. “With design inspired by the Spartan armors from Halo Infinite’s multiplayer experience, these boots were made to support you on your day-to-day missions.”
Fans who purchase a pair of the Spartan collection boots on Wolverine.com will receive a code to obtain an exclusive Halo Infinite Nameplate Background titled “Plasma Lock”.