After nearly 25 years, the “King of Queens” Eric Benaim and his brokerage firm Modern Spaces have officially expanded into Jersey City, opening its first NJ office at 295 Newark Avenue, where the firm occupies the entire ground floor. Launching in the midst of COVID-19, the Modern Spaces team has already signed several new projects launching in “NYC’s sixth borough” soon.
New & upcoming JC projects:
- NJ’s most expensive condo for sale – The Villa at The Oakman ($5.488 million, launched this month)
- 13 luxury condos and one retail condo in Jersey City Heights – The Riverview (spring/summer)
- A 267-residence, fully-amenitized luxury rental building in Journal Square – 55 Jordan (spring)
- 8 luxury condos in Downtown Jersey City, 3 blocks from the PATH – On Third (spring, teaser site coming soon)
New JC Office details:
- The new 2,000-SF ground-floor office space is located within a historic, 1929 Art Deco building, which was formerly a bank and a police station.
- The red brick exterior, marble lobby and open layout create a unique experience for anyone looking to buy, rent or sell.
- Leadership: Managing Director and broker of record, Lawrence Perlaki, was born in Jersey City and raised in Hudson County; he brings 42 years of Jersey City real estate to the Modern Spaces’ JC team.
- Lawrence oversees six agents and four additional employees at the new Jersey City office.