Brown Harris Stevens Veteran Agent Successfully Transacted More Than $88.7 Million From January Through May 2021
Scott Harris, a top producing residential real estate agent at Brown Harris Stevens is credited with more than $88.7 million dollars of residential real estate closed and in contract from January 1-May 31, 2021, already exceeding the best full year in his banner 18-year career.
Prioritizing client service and combining proven market expertise with timely research, Scott and his team help buyers and sellers identify and secure opportunities in cooperative apartments, landmarked townhouses and condominiums throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn.
For home sellers, the team implements a proprietary process to create a unique branding campaign and multi-faceted marketing strategy. Such targeted campaigns have resulted in matches with delighted homebuyers that exceed expectations. Features on social media, television, and domestic and international publications have also contributed to a business based largely on referrals.
Highlights of Scott Harris’ record-breaking six-months include:
- More than $88,725,000 of New York City residential properties sold and in contract.
- 44 total transaction sides, 27 of which Scott represented the seller as the exclusive listing agent.
- Scott was responsible for six transactions over $2,500,000, with two buy-side transactions surpassing $15,000,000.
- As a seller’s agent, Scott is credited with an average of 133 days on the market, with four properties going into contract in under 30 days.
- Scott also successfully represented multiple sellers within the same buildings.