The second largest building by unit count in all of New York City and the tallest skyscraper in Queens, Skyline Tower, has completed construction and is now 50% sold. Leading NYC brokerage firm, Modern Spaces, is well on its way to potentially breaking a record with the anticipated billion-dollar sellout of the tower.
Leading up to 50% sold, Modern Spaces has seen an uptick in sales since the start of the year, averaging 14 to 16 deals per month, as many local buyers have returned to the City and want to take advantage of low interest rates. The most expensive listing sold to date is a 50th floor three-bedroom home for $2,571,736 or $1,931 per square foot. Other notable listings include:
- 31st floor 1-bedroom home at $1,767 per square foot ($1,198,000)
- 31st floor 2-bedroom home at $1,723 per square foot ($1,600,000)
- 23rd floor 1-bedroom home at $1,996 per square foot ($1,341,000)
About Skyline Tower
- Skyline Tower is an 801-unit luxury condominium building located at 3 Court Square in Long Island City.
- The condominium was introduced to the market in August 2019 by leading NYC brokerage firm, Modern Spaces.
- The 67-story skyscraper was designed by Hill West Architects and is known for its sleek glass façade and curtain walls that boast breathtaking, unobstructed views of the Manhattan skyline and quintessential buildings such as the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and Rockefeller Center.
- The spacious and modern interiors are designed by Whitehall Interiors and showcase elegant kitchens and bathrooms with refined finishes and top of the line stainless steel appliances.
- Additional high-end building amenities include a 75-foot temperature-controlled lap pool, a whirlpool spa with sauna rooms, a fully equipped fitness facility and premium concierge services.
- Available layouts at Skyline Tower include studio-to-four-bedroom homes. Prices start at approximately $500,000 to $4 million.