MAGIC at the Mandalay Bay is home to the largest and most diverse portfolio of shows including: PROJECT, PROJECT WOMENS, The TENTS, POOLTRADESHOW, CURVE Las Vegas, STITCH@PROJECT Women’s, Children’s Club and MAGIC MENS (formally known as The COLLECTIVE) running from Tuesday, February 5th through Thursday, February 7th, presented by Informa Exhibitions.
Within PROJECT this season, N:OW, making its mark showcasing culturally relevant brands and content, returns to Las Vegas offering panel discussions and seminars, with programing curated by WGSN’s Brian Trunzo. Throughout the show, from 11am – 4pm, the WGSN team and industry insiders examine trends, luxury retail, social media, and the power of resale. Mordechai Rubinstein, @MisterMort, will host panels and seminars welcoming: Jeff Carvahlo, Highsnobiety, Ben Roazen, Hypebeast, Sean Conway, The Real Real, Jake Metzger, Grailed, and more. Brands showcasing in the neighborhood include Alpha Industries, BRANDBLACK, Champion, Candor, Fairplay, Pink Dolphin and Rothco.
Jason Peskin, Brand Director of Men’s, Informa states “N:OW’s growth this season is a direct result of our community coming together earnestly to share new ideas and bring about much needed change in our space. More brands, retailers and industry insiders are joining us and we couldn’t be more excited about the possibilities.”
On Wednesday, February 6th, iconic Harlem rapper A$AP Ferg will perform during the Official PROJECT After-Party at LIGHT Nightclub, sponsored by Champion to celebrate this season of the Las Vegas market.
Taking the lead in the women’s contemporary market, PROJECT WOMENS aligns with the Conscious Fashion Campaign and the United Nations Office for Partnerships to support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. The partnership debuted during the SS’19 season of COTERIE and now join’s PROJECT WOMENS in Las Vegas building upon the show’s existing recognition of Conscious Collections.
The Conscious Fashion Campaign will share its exhibition of brands including DefineMe, Pleatsmama, Pura Vida, and Spell, on the show floor between booths 27100 and 27120. Mimi El-Ashiry, Egyptian – Australian Dancer, curated the PROJECT WOMENS look book this season using brands from her home country of Australia to demonstrate the theme of PROJECT WOMENS in Las Vegas.
Neighborhoods @ PROJECT WOMENS include:
* OASIS | A inspiring edit of new and noteworthy contemporary women’s brands including: Global Girls, Harshman, Say the Sun and Anthony Urso
* CANVAS | The premiere gift, home and lifestyle destination featuring a curated selection of apothecary, décor stationary and tech accessories from national and international respected brands such as BITCHSTIX, Spongelle, MAME Soy
Candles, and Esselle
Rounding out the menswear offerings, PROJECT will exhibit men’s contemporary, premium denim, and designer collections from Redefined Rebel, La Mariniere, Sweat Tailor, Liverpool, and many more. PROJECT will also boast a range of directional menswear neighborhoods including:
* District | A subculture of music, art and fashion that fuses street-leisure, street-art and skate culture, hosts a quintessential lifestyle showcase for new and established brands including Lime LLC, Staple, and Anonymous Talent
* MRKET | Offering an elevated experience to its brands and attendees, highlighting a mix of refined tailored sportswear and accessories collections: BMG Sports, Hagger Clothing Company, Lanier Apparel
* THE FOUNDRY | The natural evolution of the modern gentleman’s cultured aesthetic offering a handpicked selection of refined men’s apparel, purposeful objects, male grooming products, and contemporary home goods: City Sports Caps, Opinion Privé, Pair of Thieves, and STANTT
* BLUE | Showcasing premium denim from brands including DL 1961, 7 For All Mankind, PAIGE, Mavi, Levi Strauss & Co and more.
THE TENTS houses the top luxury and designer, contemporary men’s and dual-gender labels located next to PROJECT. The neighborhood brings the most prominent brands, retailers, and press to create an unmatched vision of the high-end contemporary marketplace. The show features WRK, Lords of Harlech, Anthony Peto, and Zachary Prell.
MAGIC MENS (formally The COLLECTIVE) gives buyers unparalleled access to the rapidly growing men’s and young men’s market showcasing everything from classic collections to lifestyle-driven and licensed apparel. New to the MAGIC MENS is Anonymous Talents, Born Fly, Baqchi, and Javi.
POOLTRADESHOW has been the destination for emerging fashion brands seeking retail customers for years. Taking place twice a year at MAGIC Las Vegas, buyers scout fresh new items made specifically for the boutique market. There will be an interactive color wall where attendees are able to express how they want to change the world. Highlighted brands this season are Jeffery Campbell, Larissa Loden, and Mata Traders.
CHILDREN’S CLUB delivers a new outlook on children’s apparel creating a fresh, forward-thinking perspective that focuses on of-the-moment trends and mirrors the adult market in taste and style. CHILDRENS CLUB is the only tradeshow in Las Vegas dedicated exclusively to the contemporary children’s brand market.