At St. Andrews Country Club, an Elite Distinguished Club of the World, friendships grow from shared good times and memorable experiences, availed by an enviable synergy of magnificent estate homes, outstanding facilities, peerless professional staff and a discerning membership that appreciates an active and healthful lifestyle. From young couples and growing families to empty nesters and seasonal residents who call the industry-recognized Platinum Club of America “home,” members enjoy private club life through all lifecycles. The award-winning, internationally renowned resident-only golf and country club’s uncompromising standards reward members with everything from sweeping majestic vistas, acres of vibrant fairways and glistening lakes to an expansive array of recreation, fitness, spa and relaxation opportunities and youth programs, events and activities that fill member days with camaraderie, pleasure and contentment.
The reward for “life well lived” can only begin with the purchase of an incomparable, custom-built estate residence within the private, gated 780-acre luxury country club oasis, an opportunity limited solely to 728 families. Homes at St. Andrews are distinguished by remarkable exterior and interior architectural elements from refined Palm Beach-inspired to ultra-modern, transitional and contemporary; no two homes are alike. Residences for sale, some newly renovated as well as move-in ready new construction, range in size from 3,200 square feet to over 15,000 square feet and are priced from $600,000 (usually purchased for teardowns to make way for new construction) to $10+ million.
Known globally for its two pristine and challenging golf courses, its Arnold Palmer Signature Design and Fazio II, St. Andrews has hosted numerous PGA/LPGA golf exhibitions on its championship courses – led by touring pros such as Phil Mickelson, Arnold Palmer, Ken Duke, John Daly and Rocco Mediate and St. Andrews Country Club Resident LPGA Touring Professional Morgan Pressel. When not on tour, serving as an analyst and on-course reporter for the Golf Channel and NBC as she did for the 2021 season or working her foundation, Pressel hosts both adult and junior golf clinics at St. Andrews.
Among her many accomplishments, Pressel also gives back to the community through her Morgan Pressel Foundation that was created to further the fight against breast cancer through
early detection and testing. In honor of her mother, Kathryn Krickstein, who passed away from breast cancer when Morgan was 15 years old, the Foundation hosts the Annual Morgan & Friends Fight Cancer Golf Tournament on her home course at St. Andrews. Since 2007, the fundraiser that includes a popular silent auction has collectively raised $10 million entirely through the generosity of St. Andrews Country Club members and various sponsors of the Morgan Pressel Foundation. This year’s LPGA “friends” included Azahara Muñoz, Juli Inkster, Lexi Thompson, Brittany Lincicome, Gerina Piller, Brooke Henderson and Patty Tavatanakit.
St. Andrews offers competitive tennis enthusiasts countless opportunities to face opponents of all skill levels. In addition to a robust schedule of men’s and women’s league play with a variety of singles and doubles team practices and competitions, there are complimentary clinics, member round robins, daytime and twilight mixers, Pro-Ams, tournaments and inter-club matches. There is also a junior tennis program for children under 13.
Overseeing the club’s exceptional tennis complex since 2001 is Director of Tennis Aaron Krickstein, formerly ranked #6 in the world on the ATP Tour and nine-time ATP tour titlist that still holds the record as the youngest player to win an ATP Tour event at age 16 as well as the youngest player to crack the world’s top ten at age 17. During his career, Krickstein had victories over Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi, Norm Becker, Pelle Edberg, John McEnroe, Michael Chang and Ivan Lendl, among many other top players.
The year-round Krickstein Junior Tennis Program provides young children, aged four to 12, with the resources to learn, play exciting games, and most importantly, enjoy themselves in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Boasting an active calendar, opportunities include a junior golf academy, junior holiday clinics, pizza parties and holiday-timed programs during Thanksgiving, winter and spring school breaks and during Presidents’ Week.
St. Andrews also hosts professional exhibition matches at its tennis pavilion, featuring past and current ATP Tour professionals, including Krickstein, former world #1 Ivan Lendl, Jimmy Connors, Andy Roddick, Jim Courier and other ATP superstars.
Emphasis On Health and Well-being
St. Andrews Country Club is recognized as one of the Top Ten Healthiest Clubs of America by Prevo Health Solutions, a distinction awarded to a select percentage of private clubs in America that excel in specific criteria. The club offers members the wellness programs, food choices and planned lectures they need to live a healthy lifestyle as part of St. Andrews’ brand promise to provide outstanding facilities, amenities, recreation and dining.
A 20,000-square-foot fitness center helps members reach optimum fitness, offering an expansive Pilates studio, separate yoga and mind-body studios, a virtual reality spin room, cardio equipment with television screens, weight resistance equipment with free weights and touchscreen televisions, Technogym equipment, ViPR, TRX, ropes, body bars and a state-of-the-art stretching zone. The fitness center staff includes 17 accredited personal trainers plus four Pilates instructors and 20 group instructors lead 40+ classes, physical therapists and a nutrition educator. The men’s and ladies’ locker rooms are fully equipped with showers, steam rooms, saunas and relaxation areas with massage chairs in each.
Promoting well-being under the care of expert licensed therapists and aestheticians, the club’s freestanding, 11,000-square-foot full-service spa and salon was recognized as the 2019 North America Best Day Spa by World Spa Awards. Spa services and facilities include innovative body treatments, facials, saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs, a Salt Therapy Oasis, men’s and women’s locker rooms and shower facilities. The full-service salon offers manicures, pedicures, master hair coloring, styling, waxing and barber services.
Plenty “Just for Kids”
Parents and grandparents love the various programs, events and facilities for their younger sets that include fully equipped, state-of-the-art recreation rooms, a popular social calendar of year-round events and activities, the Aaron Krickstein Junior Tennis Program, Splash Club and a 5,700-square-foot shaded playground, Kids Club, “Kids Can” Program, sports field and a full-size basketball court. There are also dive-in movies, poolside arts and crafts, back-to-school ice cream socials, holiday week festivities and pool parties.
When You Earn It… It’s Time to Enjoy It – St. Andrews Style
The distinctive “St. Andrews Style” – developed to reflect the shared tastes and interests of members – provides the optimal settings and prime interaction opportunities for mingling and enjoying life with people who desire the same types of dining, social, health and fitness, recreation, play and philanthropy. Using St. Andrews’ 125,000-square-foot clubhouse and surrounding facilities and amenities as its lifestyle hub, members can enjoy:
• Fine and casual dining served up at five indoor and alfresco venues, featuring exceptional food and libations from gourmet delights to comfort food served a la carte, bountiful buffet-style and even take-out by a world acclaimed professional culinary team who utilizes the finest ingredients.
• An active social calendar, abundant with a diverse assortment of pastime pleasures and member activities that include themed social events, dinner shows, live entertainment, happy hours, card play, classes, lectures, book and movie clubs, cultural day/overnight trips and group tickets to theater and fine art performances, all designed to keep members of all ages engaged.
• Two exquisitely maintained championship golf courses – an Arnold Palmer Signature Design and a Tommy Fazio II Design – complemented with an extensive program of tournaments and clinics. Designed to help maximize members’ mastery of the game, golf facilities include a comprehensive, hi-tech Golf Performance Center with indoor hitting bay, private practice area, V1 Digital Coaching System and FlightScope Launch Monitor technologies and a Callaway Golf branded club fitting area. St. Andrews received the Platinum Award for Top 100 Golf Shops in America five years in a row and the 2020 Best of the Best Golf Shops by the Association of Golf Merchandisers.
• An expansive tennis facility where members, children and grandchildren enjoy exceptional amenities, featuring an ultramodern, spacious tennis lounge which overlooks center court with grandstand seating, two Pickleball courts and 14 perfectly conditioned clay courts with five lit for night play and a tennis pro shop. Champion ATP player Krickstein oversees a team of USPTA certified professionals who take a personalized approach to teaching basic skills and techniques through private and group lessons and clinics.
• Hi-tech Fitness Center offers a full line-up of group exercise classes, private training sessions, nutrition programming and on-site physical therapy.
• Luxurious full-service Spa & Salon to relax and rejuvenate.
• A pristine recreation and aquatic center, featuring three pools, poolside dining, Splash Club and state-of-the-art playground equipment and air-conditioned game room.
• Lots of ways to celebrate at St. Andrews as members enjoy their choice of private rooms (from the intimate Vine Room to its grand ballrooms) with personalized menus and unique touches for private dinner parties, bar & Bat Mitzvah celebrations, weddings and engagement parties, birthday and anniversary parties, board meetings and charity events.
The Best is Yet to Be: $27.5 Million Enhancement Plan Now Underway
After a record-breaking year of estate home sales at St. Andrews Country Club, and thus, a significant growth in new memberships, the club is embarking on a $27.5 million enhancement plan to commence this spring with completion anticipated for late Fall 2023. Plans include a reimagined clubhouse lobby and ladies’ card room; a complete redesign of its Fazio II golf course; a total reorientation, expansion and reconstruction of its Lakeside Restaurant and its Aquatic Center’s poolside Café Blue plus enrichments to its fitness center, tennis and pickleball courts and children’s playground.
Start Living St. Andrews-style
With a surging membership interest in St. Andrews Country Club, hailing from within South Florida, the Northeast and Mid-West, the club only offers a full golf membership. To introduce them to the community, new members are assigned their own ambassadors and have the opportunity to meet fellow new members at private happy hours and luncheons.
For more information, please visit www.standrewscc.com or contact Kristen Pfeifer at 561-470-6571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.